Howdy! I thought it would be fun to do a bump up date. For those of you who don’t know, I am soon going to be a mommy of a baby boy! Yay! Baby Jediah Bennet will be born in February and there are many things still to be done!
Currently, I am in my 29th week of pregnancy and boy I can’t wait till it’s over with. Pregnancy has been a challenge with being sick and there are so many rules and regulations to follow!! I think the hardest part has been restrictions on foods I used to love and what agrees with my stomach.
- Baby weighs 2.5 pounds and gaining!! His head is getting bigger and heavier as well….Oh, joy for me!
- He is about 15 inches long and about the size of a cabbage. He definitely feels like one too.
- He is kicking like crazy and loves it when I take a nice warm bath.
Favorite activities and foods:
- I have energy, which lets me do much more than I have been able to do.
- I am enjoying feeling better with the occasional nausea. I was able to “nest” a bit and clean the house without wanting to fall over.
- Loves eggs with ham on toast, Fruit/veggie smoothies, and freshly squeezed juice!
Symptoms: Nausea, sensitive to grocery market smells, hungry, hungry and hungry but food is not appetizing. Foot cramps, back cramps, and excessive bathroom trips. (Although free in price, I’d rather take a trip to Jamaica!!) Mom is slightly uncomfortable..That’s a lie I’m supper uncomfortable. Only 12 more weeks!!