I shared a blog about my Moody Berry Smoothie and now I am excited to share with you my Pregnancy punching freshly squeezed juice. Ps you don’t have to be pregnant to enjoy this drink:)
This freshly squeezed juice is amazing in vitamins, all natural sugars and free of harmful chemicals and fructose corn syrup. It has a sweet taste with a hint of freshness. It’s quick and easy to make too! Enjoy!
Prep time 10 min
Here is what you will need:
2 cut Apples
3 wedges of a grapefruit
1 medium sized Carrot
1/4 or less of a Beet
1/4 or less of a Cucumber
Preparing to juice:
- Wash all fruits and vegetables
- You will need to peel or slice off the rind of the orange and grapefruit.
- Cut apples in half so the machine will process it better.
- You can use up to 1/2 a beet. You don’t need a lot to taste the beets.
- Place in juicer and watch the juicing magic.
This recipe is easy to modify so play around and have fun! Hope you enjoy!