I love guacamole but sometimes I dislike the store brand. Either its heavy on a certain spice or another ingredient. I love making fresh guacamole too! Its perfect for chips to take a dip in and spread on bread for a sandwich. Also if you love spicy things, this recipe can be modified to become a spicy lovers dream or a mild lovers muse.
What is the secret? It’s El Gallos jalapeno salsa!!! This salsa is Hot hot HOT so if you don’t like it to spicy only put a dash of it in your guacamole. This recipe is simple, fresh, and easy to make! It will serve 2-3 people and it only takes 15 minutes to make. You can add a little lime juice as well.
- 1-3 Avocados
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Garlic clove diced
- 1/2 Onion (or less)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1/2-1 tsp Jalapeno salsa ( I used this brand El Gallo. Add a 1/2 tbsp for a huge spicy kick)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/8 tsp Paprika powder
- A dash of Chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with chopped Cilantro
- Chop up avocados,tomato’s, garlic and onions
- Put all ingredients in one bowl and add seasonings. Depending on how big the avocados, tomato or onion you use you may have to adjust the spices and how hot it is by a dash.
- Garnish and enjoy with your favorite chip, or use as a sandwich spread
Did you try this recipe? Tell me what you thought about it in the comments below! If you like this post and want to see more please subscribe. Thank you!