I love chicken salad! It’s great on a cracker, lettuce, salad, or a sandwich. This is a savory blend that makes a great staple lunch in my household. Plus, it’s super easy to make too! Many people use grapes or raisins in their chicken salad but this recipe is for those who aren’t a big fan of grapes or raisins in their chicken salad. It’s easy to make, feeds about 2 people, and stores for about 3 days in the fridge. So let’s get to it.
- 1 can Chunky chicken
- 1 Small Tomato
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 1 1/2 Celery stalks
- 1/4 cup Cucumber (chopped)
- 3-4 tbsp Mayo (depends on how mayoie you like it)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Garlic powder or 1 clove
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Open chicken and drain. Once drained, place in bowl and make sure to shred the chicken chunks. Ps don’t get the shredded chicken as it has a different taste and texture.
3. Chop tomato, onion, celery, and cucumber. Place in bowl with chicken
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly
5. Enjoy on toast, sandwich, crackers, lettuce beds, salad or on its own!
Did you like this recipe? Don’t forget to like and subscribe! Thank you!
*Feel free to modify items