Lately, my mind and heart have been else where. I’ve been dealing with depression and anxiety And to be quite bold…life has sucked. But even though it has sucked lately, I have a lot to be grateful for. It’s just I’m not at the place I want to be in life. I want my blog to flourish, and I still want to continue doing YT. There are just a few factors that are stopping me from doing so which are:
Time. Money. Resources. & Sleep.
And being confident In the calling that God has led me too. In addition, I just started a part time job and let be just say it’s been hard to manage a home life, mom life and the work life. This has made me appreciate my family, my husband, and my time A LOT more. But this has not given me the chance to work a lot on my blog posts and my YT channel. I also am saving up for a computer and better lighting for my “studio.” I figured working a little bit in the side would help provide for these items and also help me feel better about the big investment I would be making into buying those items since Ben and I do not use credit cards and refuse to go into debt over.
In addition, my children’s book is being illustrated and I’m not sure how long it will take to do…which is fine by me because I would rather have quality drawings than not. I also have lost 10 more pounds! I am now at a healthier weight and I am happy with that accomplishment. I stopped snacking which was the biggest offender to me not losing weight. I am now 129 and would like to lose 5-7 more pounds but I’m not in a rush for this to happen. That is my update for today! Hope y’all have a beautiful, wonderful day!
Posts to check out:
- The Battle To RESTThe question that keeps stirring my mind is “What does it mean to TRULY rest and how.” You would think it would be easy to go to bed or do […]
- Appreciation PostY’all I don’t normally do this but I felt I needed to say thank you. I’m thankful that you are walking, growing, and joining me on my blogging journey. I’m […]
- I’m One Sleepy MamaOkay so I’m tired all the time. I wake up and I’m…you guessed it…exhausted. It’s getting frustrating because my mind is not tired. When I wake up in the morning […]
- You Got To Drive The DriveDrive the drive. Do the hard work. Take the time Watch your dreams take fly As y’all may know I am dealing with some health issues….Nothing to serious but serious […]
- Bittersweet BlessingsHello y’all, In my last post I mentioned that I was dealing with some health issues and I want to come here to say that we have found the cause […]