Lately, my mind and heart have been else where. I’ve been dealing with depression and anxiety And to be quite bold…life has sucked. But even though it has sucked lately, I have a lot to be grateful for. It’s just I’m not at the place I want to be in life. I want my blog to flourish, and I still want to continue doing YT. There are just a few factors that are stopping me from doing so which are:
Time. Money. Resources. & Sleep.
And being confident In the calling that God has led me too. In addition, I just started a part time job and let be just say it’s been hard to manage a home life, mom life and the work life. This has made me appreciate my family, my husband, and my time A LOT more. But this has not given me the chance to work a lot on my blog posts and my YT channel. I also am saving up for a computer and better lighting for my “studio.” I figured working a little bit in the side would help provide for these items and also help me feel better about the big investment I would be making into buying those items since Ben and I do not use credit cards and refuse to go into debt over.
In addition, my children’s book is being illustrated and I’m not sure how long it will take to do…which is fine by me because I would rather have quality drawings than not. I also have lost 10 more pounds! I am now at a healthier weight and I am happy with that accomplishment. I stopped snacking which was the biggest offender to me not losing weight. I am now 129 and would like to lose 5-7 more pounds but I’m not in a rush for this to happen. That is my update for today! Hope y’all have a beautiful, wonderful day!
Posts to check out:
- Tending What You HaveImagine you planted a seed in the middle of a farmers field. To and from where that seed was planted it was a 10 minute walk each way. You start […]
- Sweet Boy Turned 3Three years ago. It’s hard to believe that three years ago I had my first born son. He is a joy, sweet and most of all a precious gift. He […]
- Called To The Place Of NothingGrowing up in Ithaca NY I always had a lot to do. From the beautiful landscapes to festivals to the town life and historic towns…I always had something to do. […]
- Below 50Hello y’all, Today we are talking about this Texas power outage. Recently, we have been personally dealing with the Texas power outage. Our power went out at 4am Monday morning […]
- CelebratingHello y’all, So today I want to take a moment and celebrate my husband! He has worked really hard and He just passed his realtor test this last month. We […]