Lately, my mind and heart have been else where. I’ve been dealing with depression and anxiety And to be quite bold…life has sucked. But even though it has sucked lately, I have a lot to be grateful for. It’s just I’m not at the place I want to be in life. I want my blog to flourish, and I still want to continue doing YT. There are just a few factors that are stopping me from doing so which are:
Time. Money. Resources. & Sleep.
And being confident In the calling that God has led me too. In addition, I just started a part time job and let be just say it’s been hard to manage a home life, mom life and the work life. This has made me appreciate my family, my husband, and my time A LOT more. But this has not given me the chance to work a lot on my blog posts and my YT channel. I also am saving up for a computer and better lighting for my “studio.” I figured working a little bit in the side would help provide for these items and also help me feel better about the big investment I would be making into buying those items since Ben and I do not use credit cards and refuse to go into debt over.
In addition, my children’s book is being illustrated and I’m not sure how long it will take to do…which is fine by me because I would rather have quality drawings than not. I also have lost 10 more pounds! I am now at a healthier weight and I am happy with that accomplishment. I stopped snacking which was the biggest offender to me not losing weight. I am now 129 and would like to lose 5-7 more pounds but I’m not in a rush for this to happen. That is my update for today! Hope y’all have a beautiful, wonderful day!
Posts to check out:
- Resting In DecemberIt’s December 2, 2020. God has told me to rest time and time again but every time I try to rest I get the thought of “something needs to be […]
- Music Mondays- Light of the World by We The Kingdom-By JesusluvsallJesus is the Light of the World. He came to show us God and shine God’s light in the darkness. During difficult times with so much uncertainty, we … Music […]
- ImpossibleSince we are in the middle of the holiday season this looming thought has been over my head since Halloween. The purpose of this post is not to attack anyone. […]
- Into The SeaHave you ever had it where you had a song play on repeat in your head? I used to get the annoying parts of a song or commercial all the […]
- The Bull & The Wrangler🌿 CASTING FEAR TO THE CURB *Check out my Instagram post by clicking here! It was a beautiful day and I had sent the boys to go play outside. However, […]