Lately, my mind and heart have been else where. I’ve been dealing with depression and anxiety And to be quite bold…life has sucked. But even though it has sucked lately, I have a lot to be grateful for. It’s just I’m not at the place I want to be in life. I want my blog to flourish, and I still want to continue doing YT. There are just a few factors that are stopping me from doing so which are:
Time. Money. Resources. & Sleep.
And being confident In the calling that God has led me too. In addition, I just started a part time job and let be just say it’s been hard to manage a home life, mom life and the work life. This has made me appreciate my family, my husband, and my time A LOT more. But this has not given me the chance to work a lot on my blog posts and my YT channel. I also am saving up for a computer and better lighting for my “studio.” I figured working a little bit in the side would help provide for these items and also help me feel better about the big investment I would be making into buying those items since Ben and I do not use credit cards and refuse to go into debt over.
In addition, my children’s book is being illustrated and I’m not sure how long it will take to do…which is fine by me because I would rather have quality drawings than not. I also have lost 10 more pounds! I am now at a healthier weight and I am happy with that accomplishment. I stopped snacking which was the biggest offender to me not losing weight. I am now 129 and would like to lose 5-7 more pounds but I’m not in a rush for this to happen. That is my update for today! Hope y’all have a beautiful, wonderful day!
Posts to check out:
- The Idol To Feel BetterThis morning at church I broke down in tears. Feeling very convicted by the Holy Spirit and comforted that it was okay to want to be better but not to […]
- Room TransformationOkay so we have been living in our home for about 1.5 years and I think we finally decided what we want to do in the spare bed room. My […]
- Shake The Limb OffLast night I brought my concerns up to Ben if I should get a job. Being sick, pregnant/postpartum for the last 3.5 years has taken a toll on our savings […]
- Be Who You AreLast year I was really interested in becoming a Youtuber. While I’m still interested in it I’m not obsessed with the idea of becoming one…instead I am content in just […]
- Beauty Isn’t About Size & Thighs + Health UpdateI recently went to get my blood draw and thank the Lord my thyroid has leveled back out. Unfortunately my testosterone is still low so I’m looking at ways to […]