Lately, my mind and heart have been else where. I’ve been dealing with depression and anxiety And to be quite bold…life has sucked. But even though it has sucked lately, I have a lot to be grateful for. It’s just I’m not at the place I want to be in life. I want my blog to flourish, and I still want to continue doing YT. There are just a few factors that are stopping me from doing so which are:
Time. Money. Resources. & Sleep.
And being confident In the calling that God has led me too. In addition, I just started a part time job and let be just say it’s been hard to manage a home life, mom life and the work life. This has made me appreciate my family, my husband, and my time A LOT more. But this has not given me the chance to work a lot on my blog posts and my YT channel. I also am saving up for a computer and better lighting for my “studio.” I figured working a little bit in the side would help provide for these items and also help me feel better about the big investment I would be making into buying those items since Ben and I do not use credit cards and refuse to go into debt over.
In addition, my children’s book is being illustrated and I’m not sure how long it will take to do…which is fine by me because I would rather have quality drawings than not. I also have lost 10 more pounds! I am now at a healthier weight and I am happy with that accomplishment. I stopped snacking which was the biggest offender to me not losing weight. I am now 129 and would like to lose 5-7 more pounds but I’m not in a rush for this to happen. That is my update for today! Hope y’all have a beautiful, wonderful day!
Posts to check out:
- The Bull & The Wrangler🌿 CASTING FEAR TO THE CURB *Check out my Instagram post by clicking here! It was a beautiful day and I had sent the boys to go play outside. However, […]
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Is everyone ready to give thanks?? What does your table look like? Is it full of the 10…or don’t lie more friends? What are you thankful for? We already made […]
- Decorating AFTER ThanksgivingThis year everyone seems to have put up their Christmas decor early…however not in this household. I don’t think it’s a bad thing to want to decorate for Christmas early […]
- Mourning The Woman I Once WasHave you ever thought about baby blues and what it really meant? We talk about pregnancy trimesters, and the birth story quite a bit but after baby is out and […]
- A Little About MeHello, I thought I’d write a little post on who I am and what in the world am I doing here. Firstly, if you are new here it’s not a […]