The Lord has been good to us. One financial blessing we have experienced since having kids is that we have always had an abundance of kids clothes given to us. Ben and I could not afford the fancy, nicest clothes or splurge on extra clothes….and we still can’t. One day I felt God say “don’t worry about buying your kids clothes. I’ve got you.” Ever since that day we have had an abundance of clothes given to us. I think we have saved well over 1,000 dollars because people have been so generous to us. I don’t tell you this to brag but to remind you that God cares so deeply for you. He takes care of your needs. He fills the lack in your heart. God knows what I need and gives it at the right time. Many days I forget about Gods provision and feel I need things to fill the void in my heart. I love when he reminds me of the many blessings I do have and that he isn’t withholding anything from me to be mean. I love that he takes care of his kids spiritually, emotionally, and physically. What does this verse mean to you?
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.Isaiah 61:10
- Shake The Limb OffLast night I brought my concerns up to Ben if I should get a job. Being sick, pregnant/postpartum for the last 3.5 years has taken a toll on our savings and I had felt responsible […]
- Be Who You AreLast year I was really interested in becoming a Youtuber. While I’m still interested in it I’m not obsessed with the idea of becoming one…instead I am content in just laying that dream to rest […]
- Beauty Isn’t About Size & Thighs + Health UpdateI recently went to get my blood draw and thank the Lord my thyroid has leveled back out. Unfortunately my testosterone is still low so I’m looking at ways to boost that back up. Having […]
- The Rewarding Hard PathIn March 2018 I became pregnant with my first sweet baby boy. My husband and I were joyful and super excited for what laid ahead. I remember the day I took a bite of a […]
- Attitude For GratitudeOkay so I’ll be the first to admit I struggle with physical battles. Surviving childhood trauma…taking this step by step. Working 3 jobs and going to college..no problem. Living in Texas with no blood related […]