The Lord has been good to us. One financial blessing we have experienced since having kids is that we have always had an abundance of kids clothes given to us. Ben and I could not afford the fancy, nicest clothes or splurge on extra clothes….and we still can’t. One day I felt God say “don’t worry about buying your kids clothes. I’ve got you.” Ever since that day we have had an abundance of clothes given to us. I think we have saved well over 1,000 dollars because people have been so generous to us. I don’t tell you this to brag but to remind you that God cares so deeply for you. He takes care of your needs. He fills the lack in your heart. God knows what I need and gives it at the right time. Many days I forget about Gods provision and feel I need things to fill the void in my heart. I love when he reminds me of the many blessings I do have and that he isn’t withholding anything from me to be mean. I love that he takes care of his kids spiritually, emotionally, and physically. What does this verse mean to you?
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.Isaiah 61:10
- Sweet Boy Turned 3Three years ago. It’s hard to believe that three years ago I had my first born son. He is a joy, sweet and most of all a precious gift. He was my breakthrough baby where […]
- Called To The Place Of NothingGrowing up in Ithaca NY I always had a lot to do. From the beautiful landscapes to festivals to the town life and historic towns…I always had something to do. My life was filled with […]
- Below 50Hello y’all, Today we are talking about this Texas power outage. Recently, we have been personally dealing with the Texas power outage. Our power went out at 4am Monday morning and still has not been […]
- CelebratingHello y’all, So today I want to take a moment and celebrate my husband! He has worked really hard and He just passed his realtor test this last month. We are SO very excited to […]
- Dear Thoughts..So, I’ve been thinking…a dangers pastime..I know. But it’s occurred to me that I’m very content with the people God has placed in my life as friends, family, blogger friends, social media and life. Let’s […]