The Lord has been good to us. One financial blessing we have experienced since having kids is that we have always had an abundance of kids clothes given to us. Ben and I could not afford the fancy, nicest clothes or splurge on extra clothes….and we still can’t. One day I felt God say “don’t worry about buying your kids clothes. I’ve got you.” Ever since that day we have had an abundance of clothes given to us. I think we have saved well over 1,000 dollars because people have been so generous to us. I don’t tell you this to brag but to remind you that God cares so deeply for you. He takes care of your needs. He fills the lack in your heart. God knows what I need and gives it at the right time. Many days I forget about Gods provision and feel I need things to fill the void in my heart. I love when he reminds me of the many blessings I do have and that he isn’t withholding anything from me to be mean. I love that he takes care of his kids spiritually, emotionally, and physically. What does this verse mean to you?
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.Isaiah 61:10
- The Blade In My SideThe last 2 years have been a roller coaster but have been necessary for healing to take place. In my last blog post “Keep It Shut” I mentioned briefly on not using my past as […]
- Keep It ShutLast night I had a dream about my past friends that are no longer apart of my life. In the dream I went to each friend and saw them for who they are now. I […]
- Tending What You HaveImagine you planted a seed in the middle of a farmers field. To and from where that seed was planted it was a 10 minute walk each way. You start out with determination and hope […]
- Sweet Boy Turned 3Three years ago. It’s hard to believe that three years ago I had my first born son. He is a joy, sweet and most of all a precious gift. He was my breakthrough baby where […]
- Called To The Place Of NothingGrowing up in Ithaca NY I always had a lot to do. From the beautiful landscapes to festivals to the town life and historic towns…I always had something to do. My life was filled with […]