The Lord has been good to us. One financial blessing we have experienced since having kids is that we have always had an abundance of kids clothes given to us. Ben and I could not afford the fancy, nicest clothes or splurge on extra clothes….and we still can’t. One day I felt God say “don’t worry about buying your kids clothes. I’ve got you.” Ever since that day we have had an abundance of clothes given to us. I think we have saved well over 1,000 dollars because people have been so generous to us. I don’t tell you this to brag but to remind you that God cares so deeply for you. He takes care of your needs. He fills the lack in your heart. God knows what I need and gives it at the right time. Many days I forget about Gods provision and feel I need things to fill the void in my heart. I love when he reminds me of the many blessings I do have and that he isn’t withholding anything from me to be mean. I love that he takes care of his kids spiritually, emotionally, and physically. What does this verse mean to you?
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.Isaiah 61:10
- The Rewarding Hard PathIn March 2018 I became pregnant with my first sweet baby boy. My husband and I were joyful and super excited for what laid ahead. I remember the day I took a bite of a […]
- Attitude For GratitudeOkay so I’ll be the first to admit I struggle with physical battles. Surviving childhood trauma…taking this step by step. Working 3 jobs and going to college..no problem. Living in Texas with no blood related […]
- Things Are NOT as they seemThings don’t seem as they are. This is the little statement that God keeps flashing into my head. Things are not as they seem. Things are not how they look. Things that you see are […]
- The Battle To RESTThe question that keeps stirring my mind is “What does it mean to TRULY rest and how.” You would think it would be easy to go to bed or do something relaxing but I’m finding […]
- Appreciation PostY’all I don’t normally do this but I felt I needed to say thank you. I’m thankful that you are walking, growing, and joining me on my blogging journey. I’m so thankful for each and […]