Hello, I thought I’d write a little post on who I am and what in the world am I doing here. Firstly, if you are new here it’s not a coincidence. God brings people together to better ourselves, explore and to connect with others.
My name is Bethany and I am a wife to a wonderful ginger man, a mom of two wonderful boys, and someone who loves Jesus, thrift shopping, anything natural or reusable..oh, and I hate pumpkin spice and coffee…. I’m not your average American mama. I currently went through a weight loss and mindset transformation but that not just what I wrote about. I write about my lifestyle, faith and emotions of a stay at home wife and mom. Why do I write about this? Because as a culture I feel we down play the emotions and feelings of a stay at home mom and wife. It’s hard. I have personally struggled with the transition from being a single woman to a married woman to being a mom, wife and normal human woman.
I struggle with comparison, complaining, loneliness, and the real raw amazing emotions of a mom and wife might feel in their life. There is a lot of mundane, cleaning, and feelings that go into raising human beings. I didn’t realize the need for this type of writing in today’s culture until so many other moms reached out saying I have felt this way but no one talks about this stuff so I felt alone. I’m here to say I get it! However, I’m just going to lay this on the table, I’m not perfect nor do I wish to be and I love writing about these topics. So if you need a boost in faith, or emotional validation or talk about the miracles in the mundane, faith in our finances, then you are in the right spot….also did I mention I write kids books? My very first kids book is being illustrated right now. So exciting!! So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!!
Please subscribe by email, through WordPress and don’t forget to subscribe to my social media because you are valued there too! Xoxo 💋
- Peace Be StillYou know God gives us the things we need before we even know we need it. This song came into my head at a time of peace so I brushed it off and went about my day. I am realizing that I should have stopped what I was doing and worshipped because this day has […]
- Loneliness Revealed At Panda ExpressOkay so yesterday I spent a few hours out of the house for some much needed me time. It was raining which I love so I decided to do some shopping in the rain. I went to my favorite shopping boutiques, bought a few items with the budget I was given and then decided I […]
- My Weight Loss RevealThis journey started about a year ago, and before I get started I thought I’d recap on what I used to look like and how I felt throughout the journey. In 2020, I wanted to become the best version of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. My original weight was around 155 and I was a […]
- Gods Purpose For WomenThe last two years, I felt a need to address how people view women and Gods purpose for them. There is a lot to say in this so I’ll try to sum it up as best as I can. God has indeed created a beautiful calling for women to be nurturers and caretakers of our […]
- Trying To Be ModestSo I really want to show y’all the hard work; however, I’m struggling with finding how to be modest while doing so and show y’all in a way that won’t induce comparison or defeat in another person. I don’t like showing off my body and try to cover it up basically all the time. I […]
- Red Rock WorshipThis song is so powerful that I absolutely HAD to share it with you. I absolutely love Red Rock Worship more and more with each song they come out with..As I listen to this song, I imagine myself walking into the temple of Jesus, dressed in a white garment that he chose for me. I […]
- Mercy & HumblenessThis week has been an interesting week to say the least…and I am super excited that 500+ of you wonderful people are here!! And I know y’all are waiting eagerly to see my transformation and it’s coming soon!! I posted a video thinking it would be a positive things and it turned out to have […]
- One Step Before The RevealThis is the month that I will be revealing my weight loss results. But before I do I want to do some recap and let you know how I feel about this year…. While trying to lose weight I didn’t mean for my mindset and heart to transform too. I didn’t mean to meet God […]
- Sweet OliverOh my goodness… I can not believe it’s been a year since you were born sweet Oliver. And before I get started I know its been a tough year for everyone and I’m not denying the sadness, pain, and heartache this last year has brought people; however, I am choosing to keep this post lighthearted. […]
- StillnessRestless. Lonely. Tired. Anxious. These are the words that I felt defined me this season. As I look back at the concrete path I’ve laid I’ve noticed I have not done a good job at laying the foundation or being obedient to God. My stones are laid on crooked ground and not laid straight, which […]