Hello, I thought I’d write a little post on who I am and what in the world am I doing here. Firstly, if you are new here it’s not a coincidence. God brings people together to better ourselves, explore and to connect with others.
My name is Bethany and I am a wife to a wonderful ginger man, a mom of two wonderful boys, and someone who loves Jesus, thrift shopping, anything natural or reusable..oh, and I hate pumpkin spice and coffee…. I’m not your average American mama. I currently went through a weight loss and mindset transformation but that not just what I wrote about. I write about my lifestyle, faith and emotions of a stay at home wife and mom. Why do I write about this? Because as a culture I feel we down play the emotions and feelings of a stay at home mom and wife. It’s hard. I have personally struggled with the transition from being a single woman to a married woman to being a mom, wife and normal human woman.
I struggle with comparison, complaining, loneliness, and the real raw amazing emotions of a mom and wife might feel in their life. There is a lot of mundane, cleaning, and feelings that go into raising human beings. I didn’t realize the need for this type of writing in today’s culture until so many other moms reached out saying I have felt this way but no one talks about this stuff so I felt alone. I’m here to say I get it! However, I’m just going to lay this on the table, I’m not perfect nor do I wish to be and I love writing about these topics. So if you need a boost in faith, or emotional validation or talk about the miracles in the mundane, faith in our finances, then you are in the right spot….also did I mention I write kids books? My very first kids book is being illustrated right now. So exciting!! So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!!
Please subscribe by email, through WordPress and don’t forget to subscribe to my social media because you are valued there too! Xoxo 💋
- Bittersweet BlessingsHello y’all, In my last post I mentioned that I was dealing with some health issues and I want to come here to say that we have found the cause of concerns. This is bittersweet because I am relieved to now know what I have yet I don’t know yet fully about this issue or […]
- Healing My Diastasis RectiOkay so I’ve reached my goal size but now what?? Well, I am working on pursuing more education on physical fitness and helping others feel confident in their own skin. I found out that I really enjoy relating to others who are in the same boat and it’s almost become my ministry. I also signed […]
- Health IssuesOkay so I have been slacking on a lot of things and posting on social media is one of them. I have a lot of ideas but I’m unable to get them out consistently or on time because I’m not doing well. It started in 2020 and seems to be getting worse going into 2021. […]
- I Don’t Have Time To Worry About This..Yesterday I decided that I wanted to hang my clothes up on the line to dry. It was a lovely day and I love the smell of fresh clothes. This is something I regularly do with my clothes in the summer time and I’ll be honest I kinda feel like Laura Ingalls Wilder or Elizabeth […]
- Romans 6:23
- The Blade In My SideThe last 2 years have been a roller coaster but have been necessary for healing to take place. In my last blog post “Keep It Shut” I mentioned briefly on not using my past as a crutch. I realized recently I could not fully heal my wounds and move forward if I was always using […]
- Keep It ShutLast night I had a dream about my past friends that are no longer apart of my life. In the dream I went to each friend and saw them for who they are now. I apologized to some for my behavior and steered clear of those I resented. I saw there empty faces and there […]
- Tending What You HaveImagine you planted a seed in the middle of a farmers field. To and from where that seed was planted it was a 10 minute walk each way. You start out with determination and hope to see it blossom but after a week of going out, and carrying the bucket of water that for that […]
- Sweet Boy Turned 3Three years ago. It’s hard to believe that three years ago I had my first born son. He is a joy, sweet and most of all a precious gift. He was my breakthrough baby where I spent night after night in pain due to HG in pregnancy. But God knew he was special and he […]
- Called To The Place Of NothingGrowing up in Ithaca NY I always had a lot to do. From the beautiful landscapes to festivals to the town life and historic towns…I always had something to do. My life was filled with beautiful things but I always felt empty. I walked around as a empty shell wishing for more and longing for […]