Hello, I thought I’d write a little post on who I am and what in the world am I doing here. Firstly, if you are new here it’s not a coincidence. God brings people together to better ourselves, explore and to connect with others.
My name is Bethany and I am a wife to a wonderful ginger man, a mom of two wonderful boys, and someone who loves Jesus, thrift shopping, anything natural or reusable..oh, and I hate pumpkin spice and coffee…. I’m not your average American mama. I currently went through a weight loss and mindset transformation but that not just what I wrote about. I write about my lifestyle, faith and emotions of a stay at home wife and mom. Why do I write about this? Because as a culture I feel we down play the emotions and feelings of a stay at home mom and wife. It’s hard. I have personally struggled with the transition from being a single woman to a married woman to being a mom, wife and normal human woman.
I struggle with comparison, complaining, loneliness, and the real raw amazing emotions of a mom and wife might feel in their life. There is a lot of mundane, cleaning, and feelings that go into raising human beings. I didn’t realize the need for this type of writing in today’s culture until so many other moms reached out saying I have felt this way but no one talks about this stuff so I felt alone. I’m here to say I get it! However, I’m just going to lay this on the table, I’m not perfect nor do I wish to be and I love writing about these topics. So if you need a boost in faith, or emotional validation or talk about the miracles in the mundane, faith in our finances, then you are in the right spot….also did I mention I write kids books? My very first kids book is being illustrated right now. So exciting!! So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!!
Please subscribe by email, through WordPress and don’t forget to subscribe to my social media because you are valued there too! Xoxo 💋
- The Battle To RESTThe question that keeps stirring my mind is “What does it mean to TRULY rest and how.” You would think it would be easy to go to bed or do something relaxing but I’m finding out rest is way more complex for me to do. Not only this but my definition of rest doesn’t always […]
- Appreciation PostY’all I don’t normally do this but I felt I needed to say thank you. I’m thankful that you are walking, growing, and joining me on my blogging journey. I’m so thankful for each and ever one of you that has encouraged me, taught me something new, and has prayed for me. Thank you from […]
- I’m One Sleepy MamaOkay so I’m tired all the time. I wake up and I’m…you guessed it…exhausted. It’s getting frustrating because my mind is not tired. When I wake up in the morning my mind wants to be happy, to do the dishes, the laundry, to play “cake” with my kids or “baby guitar” but my body just […]
- You Got To Drive The DriveDrive the drive. Do the hard work. Take the time Watch your dreams take fly As y’all may know I am dealing with some health issues….Nothing to serious but serious enough where it impacts my day to day activities..My social/online people probably think I’m MIA because I have not been on as much as I […]
- Bittersweet BlessingsHello y’all, In my last post I mentioned that I was dealing with some health issues and I want to come here to say that we have found the cause of concerns. This is bittersweet because I am relieved to now know what I have yet I don’t know yet fully about this issue or […]
- Healing My Diastasis RectiOkay so I’ve reached my goal size but now what?? Well, I am working on pursuing more education on physical fitness and helping others feel confident in their own skin. I found out that I really enjoy relating to others who are in the same boat and it’s almost become my ministry. I also signed […]
- Health IssuesOkay so I have been slacking on a lot of things and posting on social media is one of them. I have a lot of ideas but I’m unable to get them out consistently or on time because I’m not doing well. It started in 2020 and seems to be getting worse going into 2021. […]
- I Don’t Have Time To Worry About This..Yesterday I decided that I wanted to hang my clothes up on the line to dry. It was a lovely day and I love the smell of fresh clothes. This is something I regularly do with my clothes in the summer time and I’ll be honest I kinda feel like Laura Ingalls Wilder or Elizabeth […]
- Romans 6:23
- The Blade In My SideThe last 2 years have been a roller coaster but have been necessary for healing to take place. In my last blog post “Keep It Shut” I mentioned briefly on not using my past as a crutch. I realized recently I could not fully heal my wounds and move forward if I was always using […]