Is everyone ready to give thanks?? What does your table look like? Is it full of the 10…or don’t lie more friends? What are you thankful for? We already made a thanksgiving joke for today. I was killing a spider and realized it was a woman spider eating her betrothed…yeah if you didn’t know that you do now…anyway I told that to my husband which he then said oh she was just eating her thanksgiving male…you know like meal….ha ha ha ha ha…ahem. Anyway 😆
I know your probably going to read a million of these today but I think reading what other people are thankful for reminds us of what we have instead of don’t have. In addition, tomorrow is decorating day!!! Check out my recent post for the deets on why we chose to decorate after thanksgiving. Anyway today’s post isn’t about decorating but what I am thankful for. So here we go.
10 Things I’m Thankful For
- The never ending love of God and Jesus. My fellowship with Him and relationship has saved me countless of times.
- My husband and children. They are my glue, my rock and complete me. I would never trade anything in the world for them
- A house. Ben and I have had a journey in finding a house. It’s been a long and rewarding path
- Provision. The Lord has been so good to us this past year. People think we are crazy because we bought a house during Covid but God has provided what we have needed
- The ability to give. We have been so blessed to be able to help those who need help. Whether through a care package or giving cookies or out of our financial need
- Rest. I’m still learning to rest but I’m learning the importance of rest
- The weight I have lost. I’m grateful that I have kicked my butt into gear and stayed focus. 10 more pounds to lose!!
- Good Health. I’m not pregnant and sick this year or sick. I pray that those who have been sick or touched by Covid during this time. Praying for healing
- 100% pure makeup…oh those bags under my eyes need you and thank you for all you have done
- My Hat. I love my hat. It is cute and it makes me super happy.
Well thank you for reading and I pray you have a happy thanksgiving. Don’t spend to much tomorrow for Black Friday!!