These are the words that I felt defined me this season. As I look back at the concrete path I’ve laid I’ve noticed I have not done a good job at laying the foundation or being obedient to God. My stones are laid on crooked ground and not laid straight, which makes it hard to see what direction I’m supposed to go. But the good news is I am right where I need to be now and I’m (mostly) listening to God through the stillness. My path ahead of me has not been set so I’m choosing to allow God to do the craftsmanship of my next path. Yes, I’ve failed at things this year but I have also thrived this year too.
I am hoping with the turn of a new year, I will have a new perspective and to continue to embrace this newness of content rest. Also side not I am going to be updating y’all on my weight loss journey. It’s taken me a year to get to the place I am now but wow I am impressed at the results. Any-who, rest. I’ve been looking at simple things to do and I am loving looking at nature. There is especially a beautiful oak on my property that turned a beautiful red and looks divine in the blue sky. This year I have been truly blessed beyond measure and my second son was born this year. I do have a lot to be thankful for but I’ve missed a lot of it because I have not rested. I’m hoping my heart attitude will turn itself around and 2021 will be the year I feel and actually know I’m blessed. Also this may be my last post this year…but I can’t wait to see you next year. It’s been a good year and I’m super excited because I have 5 more people to 300 WordPress followers and 475 total followers. I just want you to know I am extremely grateful for you interactions, and you being here. I hope y’all have a great holiday and a happy new year. See you all in 2021!
- The Rewarding Hard PathIn March 2018 I became pregnant with my first sweet baby boy. My husband and I were joyful and super excited for what laid ahead. […]
- Attitude For GratitudeOkay so I’ll be the first to admit I struggle with physical battles. Surviving childhood trauma…taking this step by step. Working 3 jobs and going […]
- Things Are NOT as they seemThings don’t seem as they are. This is the little statement that God keeps flashing into my head. Things are not as they seem. Things […]
- The Battle To RESTThe question that keeps stirring my mind is “What does it mean to TRULY rest and how.” You would think it would be easy to […]
- Appreciation PostY’all I don’t normally do this but I felt I needed to say thank you. I’m thankful that you are walking, growing, and joining me […]