These are the words that I felt defined me this season. As I look back at the concrete path I’ve laid I’ve noticed I have not done a good job at laying the foundation or being obedient to God. My stones are laid on crooked ground and not laid straight, which makes it hard to see what direction I’m supposed to go. But the good news is I am right where I need to be now and I’m (mostly) listening to God through the stillness. My path ahead of me has not been set so I’m choosing to allow God to do the craftsmanship of my next path. Yes, I’ve failed at things this year but I have also thrived this year too.
I am hoping with the turn of a new year, I will have a new perspective and to continue to embrace this newness of content rest. Also side not I am going to be updating y’all on my weight loss journey. It’s taken me a year to get to the place I am now but wow I am impressed at the results. Any-who, rest. I’ve been looking at simple things to do and I am loving looking at nature. There is especially a beautiful oak on my property that turned a beautiful red and looks divine in the blue sky. This year I have been truly blessed beyond measure and my second son was born this year. I do have a lot to be thankful for but I’ve missed a lot of it because I have not rested. I’m hoping my heart attitude will turn itself around and 2021 will be the year I feel and actually know I’m blessed. Also this may be my last post this year…but I can’t wait to see you next year. It’s been a good year and I’m super excited because I have 5 more people to 300 WordPress followers and 475 total followers. I just want you to know I am extremely grateful for you interactions, and you being here. I hope y’all have a great holiday and a happy new year. See you all in 2021!
- The Battle To RESTThe question that keeps stirring my mind is “What does it mean to TRULY rest and how.” You would think it would be easy to […]
- Appreciation PostY’all I don’t normally do this but I felt I needed to say thank you. I’m thankful that you are walking, growing, and joining me […]
- I’m One Sleepy MamaOkay so I’m tired all the time. I wake up and I’m…you guessed it…exhausted. It’s getting frustrating because my mind is not tired. When I […]
- You Got To Drive The DriveDrive the drive. Do the hard work. Take the time Watch your dreams take fly As y’all may know I am dealing with some health […]
- Bittersweet BlessingsHello y’all, In my last post I mentioned that I was dealing with some health issues and I want to come here to say that […]