This is the month that I will be revealing my weight loss results. But before I do I want to do some recap and let you know how I feel about this year….
While trying to lose weight I didn’t mean for my mindset and heart to transform too. I didn’t mean to meet God on a deeper level through the midst of working out. When I was trying to lose weight last time I just lost the weight and went on with life. However, this time around was different. As I would workout I noticed my walls of insecurity and depression start to lift. Not only that but God was teaching me how to be beautiful inside as well as valuing the outside. He was showing me how to be comfortable in my own skin and to love it no matter what the scale said. During this time I have created a whole new perspective of what beauty should look like and how to speak kindly to my body instead of trash talk it. I’ve even gone so far as to place my hand on the places I am not quite fond of and say “ you are loved” kinda like how God loves us sometimes when we are being ugly.
Check out my about page for more info about this blog or click here 👉🏼 A Little About Me
I also decided that size 10/12+ as well as 4/6 and lower is a beautiful size as long as you are happy in your own skin. This mindset has been a deep struggle because when I was younger I struggled with anorexia and wanting to have no fat on me. I was influenced that being a size 0/2 was the only desirable size but that just isn’t true. There is beauty in all sizes and I will emphasize again to be happy and continue to work towards your goals of maintaining or losing weight. Just so you know no matter what age, or size you are you are beautiful. If you are a person who wants to lose weight one of the best mindsets I grabbed onto was the thought to make conscious decision. When we make conscious decision we take back the reigns in our life and become more self aware about what we are doing. If you would like to check out even more of my thoughts and a photo collage of when I first started click here 👉🏼 Instagram Reels . And if you don’t have Instagram don’t worry, I’ll be posting a before and after picture of the process too.
Other related posts:
My reveal is up check it out by clicking here!
- Shake The Limb OffLast night I brought my concerns up to Ben if I should get a job. Being sick, pregnant/postpartum for the last 3.5 years has taken […]
- Be Who You AreLast year I was really interested in becoming a Youtuber. While I’m still interested in it I’m not obsessed with the idea of becoming one…instead […]
- Beauty Isn’t About Size & Thighs + Health UpdateI recently went to get my blood draw and thank the Lord my thyroid has leveled back out. Unfortunately my testosterone is still low so […]
- The Rewarding Hard PathIn March 2018 I became pregnant with my first sweet baby boy. My husband and I were joyful and super excited for what laid ahead. […]
- Attitude For GratitudeOkay so I’ll be the first to admit I struggle with physical battles. Surviving childhood trauma…taking this step by step. Working 3 jobs and going […]