This song is so powerful that I absolutely HAD to share it with you. I absolutely love Red Rock Worship more and more with each song they come out with..As I listen to this song, I imagine myself walking into the temple of Jesus, dressed in a white garment that he chose for me. I see him welcoming me into his presence. I see the angels bowing down singing “Holy, holy holy are you Lord.” This song brings a sense of peace and happiness in my heart that’s helping me release some bitter strands. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I am! Click the link to watch the video!
Red Rock Worship
- The Battle To RESTThe question that keeps stirring my mind is “What does it mean to TRULY rest and how.” You would think it would be easy to go […]
- Appreciation PostY’all I don’t normally do this but I felt I needed to say thank you. I’m thankful that you are walking, growing, and joining me on […]
- I’m One Sleepy MamaOkay so I’m tired all the time. I wake up and I’m…you guessed it…exhausted. It’s getting frustrating because my mind is not tired. When I wake […]
- You Got To Drive The DriveDrive the drive. Do the hard work. Take the time Watch your dreams take fly As y’all may know I am dealing with some health issues….Nothing […]
- Bittersweet BlessingsHello y’all, In my last post I mentioned that I was dealing with some health issues and I want to come here to say that we […]