This song is so powerful that I absolutely HAD to share it with you. I absolutely love Red Rock Worship more and more with each song they come out with..As I listen to this song, I imagine myself walking into the temple of Jesus, dressed in a white garment that he chose for me. I see him welcoming me into his presence. I see the angels bowing down singing “Holy, holy holy are you Lord.” This song brings a sense of peace and happiness in my heart that’s helping me release some bitter strands. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I am! Click the link to watch the video!
Red Rock Worship
- Shake The Limb OffLast night I brought my concerns up to Ben if I should get a job. Being sick, pregnant/postpartum for the last 3.5 years has taken a […]
- Be Who You AreLast year I was really interested in becoming a Youtuber. While I’m still interested in it I’m not obsessed with the idea of becoming one…instead I […]
- Beauty Isn’t About Size & Thighs + Health UpdateI recently went to get my blood draw and thank the Lord my thyroid has leveled back out. Unfortunately my testosterone is still low so I’m […]
- The Rewarding Hard PathIn March 2018 I became pregnant with my first sweet baby boy. My husband and I were joyful and super excited for what laid ahead. I […]
- Attitude For GratitudeOkay so I’ll be the first to admit I struggle with physical battles. Surviving childhood trauma…taking this step by step. Working 3 jobs and going to […]