This song is so powerful that I absolutely HAD to share it with you. I absolutely love Red Rock Worship more and more with each song they come out with..As I listen to this song, I imagine myself walking into the temple of Jesus, dressed in a white garment that he chose for me. I see him welcoming me into his presence. I see the angels bowing down singing “Holy, holy holy are you Lord.” This song brings a sense of peace and happiness in my heart that’s helping me release some bitter strands. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I am! Click the link to watch the video!
Red Rock Worship
- The Rewarding Hard PathIn March 2018 I became pregnant with my first sweet baby boy. My husband and I were joyful and super excited for what laid ahead. I […]
- Attitude For GratitudeOkay so I’ll be the first to admit I struggle with physical battles. Surviving childhood trauma…taking this step by step. Working 3 jobs and going to […]
- Things Are NOT as they seemThings don’t seem as they are. This is the little statement that God keeps flashing into my head. Things are not as they seem. Things are […]
- The Battle To RESTThe question that keeps stirring my mind is “What does it mean to TRULY rest and how.” You would think it would be easy to go […]
- Appreciation PostY’all I don’t normally do this but I felt I needed to say thank you. I’m thankful that you are walking, growing, and joining me on […]