First, let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a Christian Homemaker who is married to a wonderful Red Head, a mother to two beautiful boys, an aspiring author, and a lifestyle blogger. I’m someone who enjoys DIY, thrift shopping, gardening, essential oils, and using natural/reusable items. Fun fact, I hate pumpkin spice anything. My writings consist of my lifestyle, faith and emotions of a modern day homemaker. I talk about my struggles with comparison, complaining, loneliness, miracles in the mundane, and the real raw amazing emotions of a mom and wife. There is a lot of emotions, time, and feelings that go into raising human beings. Not only that but making sure my marriage is being tended to as well as the house, garden, and personal time.
So, it has become a passion of mine to relate to others who may be feeling the same way in life. I’m not perfect nor do I wish to be but I love writing. So if you need a boost in faith, or emotional validation or talk about the miracles in the mundane, then you came to the right spot. On top of all this, I am excited for my first kids book to be published. So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!!
Posts every Monday + Bonus Posts you won’t want to miss. Check out the menu bar for specific categories.
Follow me on WordPress:
Connect on Instagram:
We are in the illustration process with our first book!! If you didn’t know this could take about a year to accomplish and a lot of money. This is okay with us as it gives us time to save for the illustration/publishing costs. If you would like to donate and help me work towards my goal, please scroll to the very end to donate. Thank you for your support!
- Peace Be StillYou know God gives us the things we need before we even know we need it. This song came into my head at a time of peace so I brushed […]
- Loneliness Revealed At Panda ExpressOkay so yesterday I spent a few hours out of the house for some much needed me time. It was raining which I love so I decided to do some […]
- My Weight Loss RevealThis journey started about a year ago, and before I get started I thought I’d recap on what I used to look like and how I felt throughout the journey. […]
- Gods Purpose For WomenThe last two years, I felt a need to address how people view women and Gods purpose for them. There is a lot to say in this so I’ll try […]
- Trying To Be ModestSo I really want to show y’all the hard work; however, I’m struggling with finding how to be modest while doing so and show y’all in a way that won’t […]
- Red Rock WorshipThis song is so powerful that I absolutely HAD to share it with you. I absolutely love Red Rock Worship more and more with each song they come out with..As […]
- Mercy & HumblenessThis week has been an interesting week to say the least…and I am super excited that 500+ of you wonderful people are here!! And I know y’all are waiting eagerly […]
- One Step Before The RevealThis is the month that I will be revealing my weight loss results. But before I do I want to do some recap and let you know how I feel […]
- Sweet OliverOh my goodness… I can not believe it’s been a year since you were born sweet Oliver. And before I get started I know its been a tough year for […]
- StillnessRestless. Lonely. Tired. Anxious. These are the words that I felt defined me this season. As I look back at the concrete path I’ve laid I’ve noticed I have not […]