First, let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a Christian Homemaker who is married to a wonderful Red Head, a mother to two beautiful boys, an aspiring author, and a lifestyle blogger. I’m someone who enjoys DIY, thrift shopping, gardening, essential oils, and using natural/reusable items. Fun fact, I hate pumpkin spice anything. My writings consist of my lifestyle, faith and emotions of a modern day homemaker. I talk about my struggles with comparison, complaining, loneliness, miracles in the mundane, and the real raw amazing emotions of a mom and wife. There is a lot of emotions, time, and feelings that go into raising human beings. Not only that but making sure my marriage is being tended to as well as the house, garden, and personal time.
So, it has become a passion of mine to relate to others who may be feeling the same way in life. I’m not perfect nor do I wish to be but I love writing. I also am pursuing a life of physical fitness and will be taking the steps to become a physical trainer, and creating tee shirts. So if you need a boost in faith, or emotional validation or talk about the miracles in the mundane, then you came to the right spot. On top of all this, I am excited for my first kids book to be published. So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!!
Posts every Monday + Bonus Posts you won’t want to miss. Check out the menu bar for specific categories.
Follow me on WordPress:
Connect on Instagram:
We are in the illustration process with our first book!! If you didn’t know this could take about a year to accomplish and a lot of money. This is okay with us as it gives us time to save for the illustration/publishing costs. If you would like to donate and help me work towards my goal, please scroll to the very end to donate. Thank you for your support!
- Romans 6:23
- The Blade In My SideThe last 2 years have been a roller coaster but have been necessary for healing to take place. In my last blog post “Keep It Shut” I mentioned briefly on […]
- Keep It ShutLast night I had a dream about my past friends that are no longer apart of my life. In the dream I went to each friend and saw them for […]
- Tending What You HaveImagine you planted a seed in the middle of a farmers field. To and from where that seed was planted it was a 10 minute walk each way. You start […]
- Sweet Boy Turned 3Three years ago. It’s hard to believe that three years ago I had my first born son. He is a joy, sweet and most of all a precious gift. He […]
- Called To The Place Of NothingGrowing up in Ithaca NY I always had a lot to do. From the beautiful landscapes to festivals to the town life and historic towns…I always had something to do. […]
- Below 50Hello y’all, Today we are talking about this Texas power outage. Recently, we have been personally dealing with the Texas power outage. Our power went out at 4am Monday morning […]
- CelebratingHello y’all, So today I want to take a moment and celebrate my husband! He has worked really hard and He just passed his realtor test this last month. We […]
- Dear Thoughts..So, I’ve been thinking…a dangers pastime..I know. But it’s occurred to me that I’m very content with the people God has placed in my life as friends, family, blogger friends, […]
- Making Dandelion Jelly Pt 2Oh. My. Goodness… This dandelion jelly is absolutely positively DELICIOUS! It taste like sweet honey with a slight floral flavor. At first I was like nope this smells like grass […]